Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Daily Dose of Davis Giveaway!

So I stumbled across this cute and fun blog today while visiting Christina's blog. The blog owner is giving away an adorable notebook cover from her mom's new store and I wanna win it!





Please visit her blog, A Daily Dose of Davis and enter to win yourself! The rules on how to win are listed on her blog.

And if you want to visit her moms store, go to A Daily Dose of Davis and her store link is on there.

*UPDATE*
*I can't post anything on my site pertaining to sales of any kind. I was just made aware of this through the people who created the graphics for my blog. I have to obey their rules and the law. =)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute contest, thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you SO MUCH for posting about my giveaway! My mom and I both really, really, REALLY appreciate it :-) Your blog is adorable too by the way! I will be sure to stop back often :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin