Here is a picture of the ingredients and a list below:
The ingredients and instructions:
3 lb boneless beef roast
4 carrots, cut into 2" pieces - I used about two thirds of a small bag of baby carrots
4 potatoes, cut into quarters - I used 8 small red potatoes and quartered them
2 onions, quartered - I only used one medium, seemed like enough
1 cup fat free, low sodium beef broth
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash seasoning
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Place roast in slow cooker
2. Add carrots around edges, pushing them down so they reach the bottom of the cooker
3. Add potatoes and onions
4. Mix together broth and seasonings and pour over roast
5. Cover. Cook on low 10 hours or on high 6 hours
Finished product!
Did I mention it was good?! B and I like to dip the meat into some lite miracle whip for added flavor but that's completely optional!





















Mmmm... aren't crockpots fabulous?? I use mine all.the.time.
ReplyDeleteI made a roast a while back using a french onion powdered soup mix for flavor. It was *great!*
I can't wait to make this! yummy in my tummy.
ReplyDelete