Thursday, February 26, 2009

Silly boy!

A couple weekends ago, B and I woke up to E talking away in his crib. Soon after, the talking turned into a cry so B got up to get him. B brought him into our bedroom and we cuddled with him in our bed for a few minutes.

Usually we dress him in fleece pj's at night because they seem to keep him warmer than just plain cotton but on this particular morning he was dressed in his sleep sack. We'll put him in it when all his fleece pj's are dirty and he sports one of his cotton jumpsuits. Well after about 10 minutes or so of cuddling in our bed, E started to get cranky and fuss around. I figured he was getting hungry since it had been about 12 hours since his last meal or he had a dirty diaper. B took him into the nursery for a diaper change and all of a sudden I hear, "Well, no wonder!" B brings E back into our room and this is what I saw:



He somehow was able to squeeze two of his legs into one of the legs in his pj's! You can see the left leg of the pj's hanging out on the right (E's left)! We'll never know how this happened but no wonder why he was getting all fussy....imagine walking around in your jeans with both your legs in one pant leg! Silly boy!

6 comments:

  1. That looks terribly uncomfortable!!! Poor guy!!! He just might end up being a contortionist later in life??? Heehee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOOO funny!!! He looks like such a cutie dangling out there for his picture. I can't believe he managed to get both legs in one leg of his sleeper. Wish my legs were skinny enough to fit in one pant leg. I couldn't get past my ankles. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies get themselves into the most awkward situtations LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I can honestly say, I haven't ever seen that on a baby! Maybe he is just starting his own style! Nothing wrong with that. We could just all hop around! Priceless pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...well, that is just too funny...I think he is just starting his own style. I can see us hopping around in one leg...just use your imagination! That boy is just too cute, even with his legs stuffed in one leg hole! HEHEH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny, hahaha! At first I thought he had wet himself and the diaper had leaked. Poor little fellow. =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin