Okay, fine! So I had 4 of the last 5 days off but I'm really glad I have today off! I'm planning on a lazy/busy kinda day...does that make sense? I'm having guests over tonight for dinner so I've gotta plan dinner and what not but I'm also going to lounge around to my hearts content or Evan's hearts content!
We are just about to head out for an early morning walk in our jogging stroller...I should be jogging not walking but....anyway, I just love the crisp morning air especially after the rain so I'm very much looking forward to this walk. Evan enjoys them too. He loves to see the planes flying over head and the cars drive by. I'll take my camera and if I find something interesting I'll snap a few photos and post them for you to see!
Now off to my morning cup of joe and the wide open spaces....ahem....I live in the city...who am I kidding? =) Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!