Aside from all the construction going on around us, our walk was pleasant. Here's a glimpse as to what we saw....
Before we left, I got Evan dressed and while I dressed he got himself into...what would you call it? A jam...
The clouds coming up over the mountains...more rain I hope!
I've always thought this little bridge was so cute...
And no walking trip is complete without a stop at Starbucks!
YUM!
Evan got a little tuckered out from all of MY walking...he he he =)
And last but not least...my treacherous climb up mount Communications Hill! (That's the name of the hill we live on)
So there you have it! The air was in fact crisp, just as I hoped it would be and I burned a little calories along the way! Now off to my lazy/busy day!





















I love Evan's little beanie!!! So cute!!! Mount Communications? Really? So fitting!!! I wanna go on a Starbucks walk with you!
ReplyDelete