A year ago I probably wouldn't have felt the way I do now nor would I have had the understanding of what it feels like. After becoming a mother, I understand.
If you haven't had the chance to hear Baby Stellan's story, please visit his blog here.

I am just having a real difficult time with this and I don't even know this family. I can't imagine what it would be like if it were Evan in this awful situation. My heart breaks for that little boy, completely. Every time I see his beautiful little face I can't help but break down in tears. He's beautiful. His eyes look as though he's looking straight into your heart.
I've always believed that I had great faith in our Lord and that I would fully trust in Him during times of trouble/trials. But I'm starting to realize that maybe I don't. Maybe I would be really mad at God if this were my child. It's amazing to see the great faith this family has in God. They are at peace with anyway this situation turns out. I'm not so sure I would be. That's very hard for me to admit, but it's true. I feel ashamed for feeling this way because God is in control of ALL things. But I can't help it.
In his blog, his mommy talks about how God is going to accomplish great things through all this with Stellan. And perhaps she's right. I know that I'm learning things about myself and about my faith through this. Maybe my faith isn't as strong as I had thought and maybe God is working something in me through Baby Stellan's situation.
It's just so hard to see a baby suffer like this. I just pray that God would allow Stellan to not be in any pain or discomfort.
Would you please join me and a thousand others in praying for Baby Stellan? Please pray that God would give wisdom to the doctors who are taking care of him. That they would know what treatments and steps to take. Pray that Stellan wouldn't be in pain and that most of all that he would feel the overwhelming love from his family and basically the world. Pray for his family, that God would give them strength to get through this and that they would have continued peace even if things don't turn out the way they want. And lastly, that God's will be done.
That last one is hard for me right now....I'm going to work on that.





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!