Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Mommy Happy Birthday

So I'm feeling a bit better today emotional wise...crying takes a lot out of you!

If you haven't read today's post about Stellan, please do so...he's doing a little better today! Praise God!

Anyhoo...today is my mother-in-laws birthday and Evan and I are planning to surprise her at school this afternoon with a cupcake from this awesome bakery in town called Icing on the Cake! Oh and we'll add a cute little balloon to go with it!

I can't wait to see her face! If we get a chance to snap a few photos, I'll post them later this evening.

Happy Birthday Marsha!! We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm..cupcakes!!! Yummo!

    **As far as hockey...I DEFINITELY need lessons on the rules! haha...I know absolutely nothing about that game!

    Now...football...THAT's my sport, baby!!!!!

    GO COWBOYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin