My sister-in-law did such a great job with the decorations and food. Check out the dinner table just before we sat down to eat!
I love the colors and the flowers were so beautiful!
Kathleen, my sister-in-law, made meat balls filled with mozzarella cheese, creamy mashed potatoes and a garlic broccoli side dish. It was all so yummy! She really is the cooker/baker of the family! Here she is with Evan!
For dessert we had Burnt Almond Cake from this fabulous bakery named Peter's Bakery. Ben's family has been going to this bakery for years and they make the BEST Burnt Almond Cake EVER! Talk about YUM-O!
We also had some homemade vanilla ice-cream that Kathleen and Mark made. That was pretty darn good too! After dessert we sat down and played a game called "Guillotine". It was pretty fun!
Here is our group shot that my mother-in-law loves doing. At every get together, she has to have a group picture because she likes to look back and remember who was there. Pretty good idea to me!
Oh, and while I was out and about yesterday afternoon, I found these adorable bunny ears at Pottery Barn Kids for Evan. He looks so stinkin' cute dontchathink?
And here is the birthday girl and her newest grandson!
Happy Birthday Marsha!
Oh and far as the surprise Evan and I were planning to do for Marsha at her school...we got a yummy cupcake, balloon bouquet and some cards and dropped them off at her desk. Too bad we missed her but she was sure surprised when she got back to her desk!





















I loves those bunny ears!
ReplyDelete