Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello?? Is anyone out there??

hehehe....

I just want to make sure someone is still out there who is the slightest bit interested in my random babbling's!!!

I miss hearing from you guys! You could show me that you still love me and send some comment love!

(I'm not that needy...I promise!) hahahaha! =)

Just so this post isn't just about my need for attention...what's everyone up to this weekend? Any cool plans??

I'm going one of my dearest friends since I was 9 years old, baby shower today! It's her second baby and this time it's a boy! How exciting!

Anyhoo, let me know what weekend plans you have up your sleeves!!

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing! Its been quiet around my blog too. Maybe everyone is out enjoying the spring weather :-) I still read and love your blog. I am hear for ya girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the same thing!!!! It has been quiet around my blog too. But don't worry honey...I am reading and I love your bloggie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKay...I am an idiot. I just posted twice because I thought the first one didn't work. I am a goof ball :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a busy weekend! Brea was in a pageant today. Then tommorrow we have an Easter egg hunt at 3 and an awards ceremony at 4. Busy bees we are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here!! I need to improve on my commenting skills...

    But I'm here! So keep on a-writin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You ARE still here! hahaha!

    Jen, you're too funny! I've done that before too! I probably sent like 2 or 3 of the same messages b/c I didn't realize that my comments needed to be approved before they were published! oops!

    Brea's Mommy, what type of pageant was Brea in? An Easter egg hunt sounds so fun, can't wait for next week!

    Christina, I wanted to tell you how much I love your photos! There are so many of my friends starting to take up photography as a hobby and they're ALL good!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin