Saturday, April 4, 2009

You should see this!

The happy mama!




So I got home from the baby shower a little over an hour ago and had such a nice time catching up with old friends! The mommy-to-be was of course beautiful and sportin' a mighty big tummy! She received so many cute baby boy clothes and accessories!

One item in particular really stood out to me...and to everyone else!

Her sister-in-law gave her this so totally adorable diaper bag that I can't contain myself! A friend of a friend has her own Esty shop and she makes these ultra fashionable mommy bags and so much more! Her fabrics are so cute and fun! I got her business card and just finished looking around her website. I think you should visit it too! You may find something that you could purchase for you next baby shower or even better, something fantastic for you...I know I have!

And did I mention that my mother-in-law is going to be teaching me how to sew??? I think I may have to start making something like this for myself!!

Her site is www.inspiredbyjenna.etsy.com

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing... i am looking forward to checking out this store. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute stuff! I always love browsing great Etsy stores :O) Thanks for sharing and good luck with the sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i forgot to write that i have seen her Etsy store before and told my sister-in-law about it a couple weeks ago! it's a small word

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin