Sunday, April 5, 2009

Four years today...

I was in Denver Colorado visiting my grandpa for the last time.

My sister and I flew out from San Francisco airport the day before and our arrival didn't come in time to speak with him before he went into a coma. I was really sad about that.

He was a wonderful man and I miss him dearly.




I love you grandpa....and miss you more than you'll ever know.



May 21, 1928 - April 5, 2005


San Jose Mercury News, 2005-04-17

Josiah Fred McGregor Born May 21, 1928, in Corona California, surrounded by his loving family he entered eternal life April 5, 2005. Beloved husband of Dona McGregor, loving father of Dan, Lauri and Julie, devoted grandfather of Veronnica, Christopher, Lisa, Jon, David, Dillon, and Evan, brother of Bill and Chuck McGregor and step-father to Nick, Lisa and Dan.

A Celebration of his Life will be held on Tuesday, April 19, 2005, at 10:00 a.m. at First Baptist Church, 17765 Daves Ave., Monte Sereno.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. I know what it is like to lose a loved one. My grandmother died two years ago. I still think of her everyday and think how much she would love her great grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin