Saturday, April 25, 2009

Small Talk Six - I'm bothered by that!

So I was visiting IE Mommy's blog this morning and thought her Saturday morning post was so fun. She posted about a little thing called "Small Talk Six". Today's questions is: What 6 things do other people do that make you personally uncomfortable?

So here goes...



It bothers me when...

1. People start talking politically in front of others who may have a difference of opinion. I've always felt I should respect others and keep my thoughts and opinions to myself unless I know I'm in the presence of others who share the same ideas. I never understood why people like to bicker and have this huge debate about things they themselves can't change.

2. When someone gets in front of my when I'm driving and slows WAAAAAY down. I mean, come on! At least keep up with the pace people!

3. When other mommies feel the need to tell me how they didn't give their little ones a passy and then criticize others who do. To each their own, I say.

4. When I'm at work and greet someone and they completely ignore me. How rude!

5. When I'm talking with someone and they stare directly into my eyes and never avert them. That makes me uncomfortable!

6. When employees at stores I shop don't even acknowledge my presence even when they're ringing me up.

So there you have it...things that bother me!

What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin