Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Stanley Cup Playoffs



So tonight, my beloved San Jose Sharks, must, I repeat, must win tonight or their season will end.

It is so disheartening to see your favorite team who has played so well all season long and become the #1 team in the National Hockey League ultimately see themselves down 3-1 in the first round of the playoffs.

We're playing the Anaheim Ducks right now and we're currently winning 1-0. The second period has just started and I yelling my brains out at the TV (poor Evan may not get much sleep tonight....) and jumping up and down with excitement and anxiety.

For those of you who aren't familiar with hockey, every round of the playoffs is a best of 7 series. So as you can see, we must win tonight or all of our hard work will be for naught. And what really stinks is we are the #1 seed in our conference and Anaheim is #8. We need to KILL the ducks!

I don't want to see my Sharks go away for 5 months...I'm not ready for them to go.



*UPDATE: We just scored and it is now 2-0!!! I'm so excited!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin