My mother-in-law and I finished my diaper bag on Wednesday night and it is so cute! It took us three evenings to complete it, but I'm sure if an avid sewer were sewing it, it would take them no time at all. I sewed about 95% of it with the wonderful coaching from Marsha, my MIL. She added a few little details here and there but I'm proud to say that I actually sewed something....to completion!
I've been super duper busy this week and I have to work tonight so I won't be able to really post about my sewing experience and upload pics until this evening or this weekend. But I'll just repeat what I said before, it's sooooo cute!!!
Stay tuned...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















I am so glad that you finished it. I was really hoping for a picture. Can't wait to see what it looks like.
ReplyDelete