Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My project is finally underway!

Last night Ben, Evan and I went over to my mother-in-law's house for dinner and to start my diaper bag sewing project. I'm so excited!

I'm so thankful that Marsha, my mother-in-law, is such a fabulous sewer otherwise I would be completely lost! Marsha helped me assemble the fabric with the pattern and I went to town cutting away. Before we left at almost 10:15pm, I had all the pieces cut out and they are waiting for me to return this evening to start sewing them together.

I'll take my camera tonight to show some pics of all the fun!

I'm excited....can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your bag all finished!!! I can't sew to save my life...but I have my mom so I am good. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin