Okay, so I'll admit, I haven't exactly been on plan as I should be. I'm just hungry all.the.time. Or those foods I'm eating are just plain bland. Ick.
I'm allotted 23 points per day on Weight Watchers and it's hard for me to decide how to use them correctly. I know with the new "Momentum" program, you are supposed to focus on "filling foods" to help keep your hunger at bay but sometimes those "filling foods" just aren't filling.
For example, fruits and veggies are considered "filling foods" because of the water content they have. While that sounds good and all, my body isn't buying it. I'll eat, say, an apple or maybe even have a small salad and within an hour or so, I'm hungry again. So that's when I turn to something more filling to help satisfy my belly. And usually it isn't something good.
Ugh.
I really want to lose this weight (and keep it off) but it's hard. Any advice anyone could give me? For those of you who've been on Weight Watchers before or are currently on plan, what are ways you keep yourself satisfied? Any ideas are welcome! :)
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Don 't get discouraged honey. You will lose the weight. When my mom was reading your comments, she was like "I hope Miss V wins...she always leaves such nice comments. Plus, she is on WW!" Hahaha! Wish I could have given out a notebook cover to everyone. Maybe I will have to send you a little weight loss gift when you reach your first goal. Hmm....
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, my friend! Give it to the LORD and He will help you reach your goals. I am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI have been doing WW for a month now and I am down 17 lbs. I find that it helps to find the times that I am really hungry and save my points for those moments. The times I am not that hungry I try and find lower point foods. It is hard, I won't lie and I find myself in the same situations. I also find that if I prepare myself ahead of time, cut up fruit and veggies as soon as I get home from the store, I tend to reach for them more then I would if I have to cut them up, cleam them and what not.
ReplyDeleteI always tell myself also, If I am that hunger, drink a tall glass of water first and then if I am still hungry grab a two point treat.
I don't know if this helps or not. But keep going don't give up. Keep praying about it and give it to the Lord too. Hear for you if you need to talk.