My sister is getting married on September 25. That's in less than two months. Have I started the bridal shower planning?
No.
Am I starting to freak out a bit?
Maybe.
So tomorrow my mom and I are meeting up to put some ideas together. I'm getting excited. I came across this cute website this afternoon that makes these adorable cupcakes. Sprinkles Cupcakes is so stinkin' cute! Yeah, I could easily make these myself, and yes, I love making cupcakes but these are cute AND I wouldn't have to make them myself.
Another cool thing about them is that they are local! ha! I don't have to order them and wait for them to be delivered. I can drive myself to Palo Alto, which is about 30 minutes from where I am, and pick them up! THIS is exciting!
I think I'm starting to love cupcakes...is this a healthy thing?
oh...and for you doggie lovers out there...they make doggie cupcakes too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















The cupcakes look awesome! I had to laugh when you mentioned that the cupcakes are also available for dogs too! My hubby and I took an overnighter up to Carmel over the weekend and I was laughing when I noticed that at a bakery there, they made all kinds of treats for dogs. I'm not used to seeing that kinda stuff around here, but it was kinda fun to see!
ReplyDelete