Monday, July 13, 2009

three things you didn't know about me: mcklinky blog hop

This weeks blog hop is about three things you didn't know about me!

This is what you probably don't know about me!

1. I worked full-time in real estate administration for 10 years before leaving to start a family. I absolutely love staying home with my son!

2. My all time favorite TV show is FRIENDS! It's my go to show to give myself a smile! I've probably seen every episode a dozen or more times! Love love love it!

3. After dating my husband for over 6 years, we were married after only being engaged for 2.5 months!


MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

  1. Hey Veronnica!
    Thanks for the comments. That is so cool that you know exactly where I live! I think I mentioned this before, but I don't really meet a lot of CA bloggers! We used to travel up north a lot before we had our girls. I'm sure that we've been to the store you work at. I love GAP too and Old Navy more!

    Hope you and your Hubby had a nice date night. We don't have a Cheesecake Factory here, but I wish we did. The only time I've been to one was when we were in your area a million years ago. I remember going San Francisco one time and almost died when I saw their Macy's and then went in and found out that they have a Cheesecake Factory in there!!!

    Well, hope you have a great week! Don't think I'll be doing the blog hop this week. Talk to you later!

    P.S. What does your family call you for short, or do you always go by your full name? Just wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting from SITS. I too LOVE LOVE LOVE Friends. It can put a smile on my face no matter my mood. Happy Hopping !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Friends too and I wish I could stay at home with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!
    Way to go planning a wedding in 2.5 months! How hard was that?! I had 8 and that was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate we were engaged after 4-1/2 mos of dating. Still together after 16 loooong years ;-)

    Stoppin' by from the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping over from the Blog Hop to say hi from Colorado!

    I enjoyed reading your post!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
    browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

    and Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

    Deborah

    P.S.
    You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blog hopping - hop, hop, hop
    So many blogs, so little time (sigh).
    Trying to catch 25 before my link and 25 after. Thanks for sharing your three things.
    God bless in your path of Faith. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. Will you do the same?
    http://prayersncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin