After putting the bouquet together we snapped a few photos of our "final" product. For the real deal, we are going to use different foliage but we used what we had just for tonights practice.
Watcha think?

After I was in my sister-in-law's wedding last November, I really loved our bridesmaids bouquets and wanted to recreate the ribbon on the steams for my sisters bouquet. I did a little search on Mr. Google and found this cool video on how to hand tie bridal bouquets and I think my first try came out pretty cool!
I can't wait to practice on the bridemaids bouquets! I'll post pics once they're done!





















I think that came out awesome! I think that's the best DIY wrapping job I've ever seen (and lord knows, I've been looking at a lot!). Good job :)
ReplyDeleteWhat kinds of flowers are going to go in the bridesmaid ones?
Thank you! I think we're going to use ivory hydrangeas with ivory roses for the bridesmaides. We'll probably thrown in some greenery too.
ReplyDeleteWe'll use a dark brown ribbon for the stems and a color called "mermaid blue" for the pearl pins.
Do you have any pictures of your flowers? I'd love to see them! :)
I think the flowers turned out so good! It will definitely be fun to see what the bridesmaids' bouquets look like.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Don't know if you get all your comments sent to your email address of not,but if you don't, you should really think about doing that. It makes things so much easier, and you can reply right back to people's comments via email too (like I did to you yesterday). Makes it a little easier and would be good just in case no one comes back to this post to read your replies in the comments.
Hope you're having a good day!