Right now it is approximately 2pm and I haven't taken a shower yet. I'm sitting on the couch in my pj's while watching The Office and blogging. Now, from the outside, you'd probably think to yourself, "Wow, that lady is lazy...put some clothes on already!" But I know what I've accomplished today.
Let's recap...
1. Got out of bed at 8:04am
2. Checked on the kiddo...still sleeping
3. Fed the cats
4. Kiddo awoke
5. Fed kiddo breakfast while eating breakfast myself
6. Cleaned up after kiddo's breakfast
7. Folded laundry that was laid out on the couch from the night before
8. Continued with all the laundry and put it all away
9. Put kiddo down for morning nap
10. Washed couch cushion covers and hung to dry
11. Kiddo up from morning nap
12. Fed kiddo lunch while eating lunch myself
13. Cleaned up after kiddo's lunch
14. Mopped kitchen floor
15. Vacuumed family and dining rooms
16. Put kiddo down for afternoon nap
17. ME TIME!!
I'm feeling accomplished! I could take that shower now....but I'm on the couch...watching The Office....and blogging. It's a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Hey Veronnica! Not having showered until two is no big deal! I guess it's one of those SAHM things we just don't talk about. A lot of us do it more often than you probably realize! :) Good job on getting lots done. It always feels good to look around at a clean house!
ReplyDeletethe office and blogging definitely come before a shower :) sounds like you have been a busy mama lately! just wanted to drop by and say hi! have a great week!!
ReplyDelete