Wednesday, September 16, 2009

outside dining

I've always thought that restaurants that offer outside dining were so cute. Especially little hole in the wall restaurants. While Ben and I were walking around down town Pleasanton on Saturday, as I mentioned in my previous post, I was able to take advantage of the pretty scenery and snap a few photos.

One such photo was of one of these adorable little hole in the wall restaurants.. I waited for the waitress to step out of sight and I made my move.

 
Don't you just love the wooden benches and crisp white table cloths? And the umbrellas add a nice finishing touch. I played around with it a bit in Photoshop to give it a softer more elegant look but the original is just as pretty.
And if I haven't mentioned it before (but I have!) I love my camera! I just love playing around trying to find "the perfect" shot. It's like an adventure!

4 comments:

  1. I love hole-in-the-wall places, they are sometimes the cutest and best places to enjoy some great food!

    Just found you on SITS!

    My personal blog:
    www.finewire.blogspot.com

    If you are ever interested in a new blog design, I'd love to work with you!
    www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating outside...unfortunately the weather here is only good for that about 4 months out of the year! Although Cheesecake Factory puts heaters out on its patio so you can eat out there year-round. Rafferty's has the right idea...set a screened-in porch area where you can take the screens down in nice weather and put them up in bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thou shalt not covet...thou shalt not covet... I'm so jealous of your camera! And yes, I love the wood benches with the contrast of the white cloths. Beautiful. Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you'll come back soon!

    Beth
    p.s. This is random but I see that Courtney (Juggling Thoughts) left you a comment. She designed my blog and she is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if I'm jealous of your camera or not. I have one of those tiny ones, but I love the convenience of always being able to throw it in a small purse.

    Visiting from SITS today...

    - Margaret

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin