Wednesday, October 21, 2009

mommy and me and.....the bear

This morning just before putting Evan down for his morning nap, I noticed him sitting nicely on the couch. This isn't something you usually see in our house. It comes as no surprise that toddlers are not stationary by any means so taking pictures of them become a major challenge. So when I saw this, I didn't want to miss the opportunity.

He had with him his choo choo train bear that was given to him by Grandma W. It has special meaning to us because Ben's dad was really into trains and since his passing five years ago, anything that we see that has to do with trains reminds us of him.

You can see the progression of his movement from sitting nicely to wriggling around on the couch. I guess I can't ask for everything.

evan with bear 6

evan with bear 5

evan with bear 4

evan with bear

evan with bear 3

evan with bear 2

3 comments:

  1. So cute? Is he feeling any better today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolute doll baby. Having had three sons myself, this is such a pleasure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well my goodness..no wonder your photographs of your son were so fabulous! You take pictures professionally. I had to stop back and tell you I noticed their quality when I was first here.

    A pleasure to find you and the family..even if it was by accident. I got to smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin