Wednesday, November 11, 2009

leaves

There has been a nice chill in the air over the past few days and it's got me all excited. Since I've always been on the warmer side of the temperature scale I didn't spend a lot of time playing at the park with Evan during the summer. But now that it's finally cooler, I took up the chance to get us some fresh air twice so far this week by going to two parks.

Yay me!

This afternoon we went to Vasona Lake Park in Los Gatos with my dad and my sister. I was hoping to get some good shots of Evan playing in the grass, swinging on the swings, sliding down the slide and playing in the fallen leaves. I was lucky enough to get a few!

Oh and for the record, you'll probably be seeing more pictures of my little man. I've been really playing around with my camera lately and I can't seem to put it down!

You've been forewarned! ha ha!

Anyway....

Here's what I captured...

Evan with leaves

Evan on the slide 2

Evan with fire hydrant

Evan on the slide
He's a little cutie patootie...dontcha think?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that second pic. Everytime I see the pics you take, you make me wanna go out and get one of those jumbo cameras like you have, LOL! Maybe that will be my next big purchase, but boy I'd have to sell a lot of hats to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin