Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YoPlus Light Yogurt Giveaway WINNER!!!

My sincere apologies folks for the lateness of this announcement but we do have a winner!

The winner of the YoPlus Light Yogurt Giveaway is......*drum roll please*......uh or not...

Entry #5 THE TESDALL'S OF THE TESDALL TIMES!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!

Please contact me with your mailing info and we'll get your gift to you right away!
Congratulations to you and thanks to all who entered! Loved all your yummy yogurt ideas!!!

Thanks again!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this fun giveaway. Sad I didn't win, but there's always a next time!

    P.S. Thanks for putting my hat button up. That was very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not quite sure how to contact you to give you my mailing info for the giveaway I won! I don't want to post it on here. Let me know your email or how to contact you!:) Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me at vwatson@gmail.com

    Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin