So I haven't had much to say in recent days but I knew I just had to say something.....anything!
Since getting home from work this evening, I've been relaxing on the couch watchin' ma shows. Not sure if any of you watch The Biggest Loser but I'm so stinkin' irritated! Two weeks in a row that Rudy has unfairly voted someone off. I was so mad when I watched tonight that I could have crawled in the TV and given him a piece! Good thing that's not possible! ha!
Now I'm watchin' So You Think You Can Dance on my DVR. I just love this show! Not sure what's about this show that always, and I mean always, gets me teary eyed. I just love it!
And finally, it was a good thing that I did work tonight because my San Jose Sharks stunk it up tonight. They lost 3-4 to the Nashville Predators whom we just beat just one week ago with the exact same score!
Anyway...that's all my ramblings for tonight.
Told you I was wordless....
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















I am not much of a TV watcher so I am so clueless about the shows you mentioned....sorry. :( I've been wondering what's been on your mind, since you haven't been blogging much but now that I'm on FB, I get to see how you're doing! :)
ReplyDelete