I'd like to first apologize if this post offends anyone. I just thought it was so funny and I had to share and heck, it's Friday, why not try on some laughter?
So this evening I logged onto the computer to see what was up in Facebook land. After scrolling down the page and reading a few of my friends status updates, I came to my friend Gina's post. It was a nice paragraph and I got to reading. At the end, I was dying with laughter. My hubby was sitting on the couch and asked what was so funny. I proceeded to tell him the 'knock knock' joke. (I should mention that it should be read out loud, but maybe quietly to yourself....hehe)
Knock knock.
Who's there?
I eat mop.
I eat mop who?
My hubby fell for it and we were both cracking up. Evan was looking at us like we were crazy. I wanted to call everyone I knew to get them to fall for it too but I refrained myself...but I oh so wanted to.
Happy Friday everyone!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















hahaha!
ReplyDeleteHaha! You're so funny :D I would've totally fell for it! In fact, I had to read it a few times before I realized what I was saying. Hee hee!
ReplyDeleteI just told my husband your joke. so cute lol :)
ReplyDeleteOk...it is funny, but I have to admit I had to say it a few times to get it and then...LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm with the other girls on this one. I had to read it like three times to "get it." Too funny!
ReplyDelete