She and her hubby had just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary by going to Disneyland for a few days. While they were there, they visited Downtown Disney and snooped around the shops. One shop in particular was called 'Little MissMatched'. They sell all kinds of fun stuff but the socks in particular are super duper cute! The thing is, all of their sock do not match! Now you're probably thinking, "Why would you want to wear a pair of socks that don't match and really why would you spend money on them?". I'll tell you why....BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DARN CUTE! I loved them!
Kathleen, my SIL, showed me their catalog and I fell in love even more. Now even though they don't match, the color palettes are similar so I guess you could say they match to some degree. And who doesn't like mixing and matching differing patterns that are in the same color family? I know I do.
The day after our dinner together, I hopped online to check out their website. I was thinking of buying more of the socks to give Kathleen as a gift for Christmas or maybe even for my sister but never got around to actually ordering anything. Then you can imagine my surprise when on Christmas morning I open up a gift containing 12 individual socks that all don't match! I was so excited and besides the wonderful new flash I got for my camera, it was the best give I received! So much fun!
Here I am sportin' 2 of the 12 socks from my bucket. They just make me so happy!

Sometimes it's just the little things in life that 'brighten' up your day!
Happy Wednesday everyone!





















i love those socks. I bought a pair for Stunt man while in NYC...he has outgrown them since. But the sell girl ones at Toys R Us now. I am so excited.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You can't have a bad day when you look down and see those, huh?! I saw them at Toys R Us when I was Christmas shopping too. I just love colorful stuff like that!
ReplyDeleteI love fun socks and this is AWESOME!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI love socks like these!! The colors are so fun!! Too cute, I am so glad you found my blog btw, love yours!
ReplyDeleteCool sox and you are right...sometimes it's just the little things that can make a day a whole lot brighter!
ReplyDeleteEeeek! I LOVE them! Super cute! My sister would go crazy in that store. She has all kinds of fun socks and they never match. When I asked her why, she said "because they're too fun to just wear the same pattern on both feet... plus I'm too lazy to match them after they're washed!" Haha... I always buy her socks as a gift!
ReplyDeleteIt is the little things for me!!! Those socks are so fun and I am sure they brighten your day.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the nice comment you left me...brightened my day.