CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Just in time for Valentine's Day, my Etsy shop is now open for business! I've created several different designs perfect for this lovable holiday and what better way to celebrate it than to dress up your little cuties in their Valentine's Day gear?!
In celebration of my grand opening, I'm running a special from now until February 14 when you buy one personalized tee receive the second 1/2 off! In addition, whenever you refer someone to me and they make a purchase now until February 14, you'll receive 20% off any future order of your choice! How fun is that?
I'll be adding a bunch of designs to my shop over the next several days so be sure to check back often! Included in those designs, there will be items for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, birthdays, 'Big Brother' and 'Big Sister', 'Little Brother' and 'Little Sister' and much more!
I am also very excited to announce another giveaway featuring one of my personalized Valentine's Day tees! One lucky reader will receive one personalized Valentine's Day tee with the design of your choice! Here's how it will work:
Open to US residents only
1. Go to my Etsy shop, take a look around and come back here and tell me which Valentine's Day design you'd like to receive if you win
How to receive more entires:
The first step needs to be done in order for any other entries to be valid
2. Become a follower of my blog; leave a separate comment letting me know. If you are a current follower, let me know
3. Blog about this giveaway and the opening of my Etsy shop; leave a separate comment with the link to your post
4. Add my Etsy button to your sidebar; leave a separate comment with the link to your blog
5. Tweet about this giveaway and the opening of my Etsy shop; leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet. You may tweet about this giveaway and the opening of my Etsy shop once daily up until the day before the contest ends; leave a separate comment for each tweet with the link
That's it!
This contest will be open until Friday January 29, 2010 at 11:59pm.
The winner will be chosen via random draw and announced on Saturday January 30, 2010.
The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize after which a new winner will be chosen.
I'm so excited about this new adventure and I thank all of you for your encouragement and support!























How fun! I love them all, but I'm always drawn to anything with cupcakes, so I choose the cupcake one! So cute!! Best of luck with your new shop!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I follow your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI added your button to my sidebar too.....do you want to add mine too? :D
ReplyDeleteI like the Natalie style!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting married in August and have been looking around for Bridesmaids shirts, do you have any designs like that?
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the opening of your shop. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHOw cool is that? I love them all hard to make a decision, but I like the shelby the best.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeletei added your button to my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteOkay...so I finally got to deciding that my favorite style is the Karen one! I'm so excited about all of your new designs. I know they're going to be a big hit!
ReplyDeleteI follow you! :)
ReplyDeleteI also blogged about your shop today!
ReplyDeleteHello, I am here from Veronica's!! I love all your shirts, but I really like the Audrey!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!!
ReplyDeleteI put your button on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteCool! I looked through the Valentine's Day designs and was really drawn to the 'Valentine's Day Natalie' design. (All of the designs are super cute though).
ReplyDeleteI am also now following! :0D
ReplyDeleteAnd I added your cute button to my sidebar! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I blogged about your business/giveaway. :0)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your business!
I came over from the other Veronica's blog! Awesome giveaway! I am now a follower, not just bc of this sweet giveaway, but bc Veronica really likes you, so I am sure I will love getting to know you :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Mommy's Valentine one!!
ReplyDeleteI added your button to my sidebar! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI like the Natalie shirt... the oblong oval is adorable
ReplyDeleteI added your button to my "Mommy Made Business" feature on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog now too :)
ReplyDeleteI like the cupcake one
ReplyDeleteSweet V's Tees - Personalized Tees for children and adults The Brown with pink polka dots
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the Audrey collection! My little one would look so cute in one of your creations!
ReplyDeletei love the pink and brown "lucy" shirt! i found your link from veronica "the veronica blog"
ReplyDeletei now follow also :)
ReplyDeletecongrats on the opening of your Etsy shop! I had my 8 yr old check out her favorite design, and it was the Karen... it sure was a hard choice, as they are all so cute!
ReplyDeletemicaela6955 at msn dot com
I now follow your blog!
ReplyDeletejust tweeted http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/8172819328
ReplyDeletemicaela6955 at msn dot com
I like the gracie valentine tee!
ReplyDeleteI follow you now!
ReplyDeleteI've added your button to my Stores To Love page
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your shop. Your designs are terrific.
ReplyDeletecharwehrle@yahoo.com
hey, I added your button to my blog and also included a little heads up for all my followers for you here: www.creativemess1995.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteand tweeted about the giveaway here: www.twitter.com/alyz24
Oh, and I would love to follow you but the computer keeps saying that the friend communications is down.
I would love the cupcake tee!
the shelby is the best love it!
ReplyDeleteI think that a lot of people I know will LOVE your tees, I really thought that the Brookelyn tee that you make for Valentine's Day, is super cute!
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog =)
ReplyDeleteI don't have a blog but I posted about your business on Twitter, and I told all my family and friends about it! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteKraez Kiley
Congrats on opening your shop! I would love the cupcake shirt!
ReplyDeleteI've added your button.
ReplyDelete