CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
I have always been one for handmade things, especially quilts. My mother.in.law made my husband and I a quilt for our bed a few years ago and it was just beautiful. Just knowing the time and love put into it makes it that much more special. I hope to one day be able to make a quilt of my own but in the mean time I was very excited to have found a wonderful little Etsy shop called Silly Mama Quilts. Silly Mama Quilts has been in business since September 2009 and they make beautiful handmade quilts, table runners and clutches and right now they are offering free shipping on all orders!


For my review I was given this beautiful table runner. I was extremely impressed with it's quality and beauty. The fabrics complement each other very well and the stitching is so gorgeous! As soon as I received it, I put it on my dining room table and it literally brightens up the space! Every time I walk past the dining room I smile because of just how pretty it is and how well it goes with my own decor!

In addition, the service was awesome! Brooke sent out the table runner soon after we spoke and I received it in no time flat! Now that's service!
I personally would love to have the Nature All Around quilt. It is just gorgeous! In addition, I just love her clutches and would love to have the Funky Orange clutch. It's so cute and bright! The fabric is simple and elegant. I love it!
Want to win something from Silly Mama Quilts?
Enter to win today!
Silly Mama Quilts is giving one lucky The Adventures of Miss V reader a product from their Etsy shop (excluding quilts).
Here's how to enter:
Mandatory entry
Go to Silly Mama Quilts Etsy shop and come back leaving a comment with what you'd like to have it you winExtra entries (please leave a separate comment for each which includes your email address):
Follow Silly Mama Quilts blog - one entry
Follow Silly Mama Quilts on Twitter at @scrapquiltqueen - one entry
Follow my blog - one entry
Blog about this giveaway - one entry by commenting with your link
Tweet about this giveaway - one entry by commenting with your link
That's it!
Open to US residents only. Contest will be open until Tuesday March 2, 2010 at 11:59pm. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Wednesday March 3, 2010. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck!
**Silly Mama Quilts provided me with this table runner free of charge for this review. All opinions are my own. This review was made possible by Mom Made That!





















Fun giveaway! I like the Hello spring II Table runner from the Etsy shop:)
ReplyDeleteI am now following Silly Mama Quilts Blog
ReplyDeleteI am following silly mama quilts on twitter
ReplyDeletethe clutches are so cute. i just want one of each one! :0) the red polka dot is cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Hello Spring table runners too - they are SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the Love fall table runner...but the one she sent you is fabulous too.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog & I love quilts:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway! I'd love to win the Spring II Tablerunner!
ReplyDeleteHey Miss V, I had to leave a comment on silly moma's blog, my grandmother who is 101 years young this year use to make me quilts, I have approximately 6 (maybe more) they are so special to me. I love the "fiesta runner", it would match my kitchen!
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog, I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI really like your table runner but I didn't see it! I like the fall one that was up too.
ReplyDelete