So cute!! Don't you just love trying to wash the marker off their hands when they're done? LOL! Lily drew a picture of me yesterday.....I think I'll take a pic and post it. It's so funny :D
I thought about getting those one marker things for Kyndra. I thought she might like those.
He looks so proud. What a cutie.
What a cutie. He looks like he was having a great time. Those markers look like fun!
Wonderful Photos of a beautiful sweet baby!Enjoy!!! Found you from Mom Blog!Coming back to visit~
great pictures!! he looks so 'into' it!!and i sent you a convo on etsy. just checking to see if you got it! :0) thanks!!
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!
So cute!! Don't you just love trying to wash the marker off their hands when they're done? LOL! Lily drew a picture of me yesterday.....I think I'll take a pic and post it. It's so funny :D
ReplyDeleteI thought about getting those one marker things for Kyndra. I thought she might like those.
ReplyDeleteHe looks so proud. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. He looks like he was having a great time. Those markers look like fun!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Photos of a beautiful sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!!! Found you from Mom Blog!
Coming back to visit~
great pictures!! he looks so 'into' it!!
ReplyDeleteand i sent you a convo on etsy. just checking to see if you got it! :0) thanks!!