Wednesday, February 17, 2010

tommee tippee blog tour with mom bloggers club

*UPDATED

Recently, I have had the pleasure of becoming a reviewer for Mom Bloggers Club and was given the opportunity to review a brand new product just released in the US. Tommee Tippee is Great Britain's #1 baby feeding brand and one of their new products is the Explora line.

Explora's unique design features the superior advance-flo technology that guarantees easier drinking without spills or leaks. With it's progressively stage feeding range, it promotes uninterrupted transitions for babies and toddlers at every stage of their feeding abilities.

For my review, I was provided with the Explora Truly Spill Proof Sippy.



Here is a bit of information about it:

  • 2 x 11floz/ 325ml cups
  • Stage 2 cup
  • Advance-flo™ technology for easy drinking
  • Unique soft-flex spout protects gums
  • Easy to hold handles
  • Hygiene Cap
  • Truly non spill & leak proof
  • BPA Free
The Explora Truly Spill Proof Sippy is designed to be so sensitive that liquid flows on demand while at the same time be truly spill and leak proof.

In addition to the sippy, I was provided with the following information that I thought would be helpful in knowing more about Tommee Tippee and their other great products.


Now, what did I think of the sippy? I'm glad you asked.

I liked how easy it was to clean. I just placed it on the top rack of the dishwasher and that was it! No small extra parts to detached and hope that they don't get lost in the machine.

I also liked how the lid was smaller and only covered the lip of the cup and what made it even better was the fact that it was attached. No more fumbling around trying to find the lid to your sippy or even try to wrestle it off!

The sides of the cup were easy for Evan to grip and keep a good hold of and the bottom of the cup had the same rubber as the sides making it real sturdy.

I liked how big it was. Unlike other sippies that taper in on the sides or are short and squatty (sp?), this sippy keeps it's shape from top to bottom giving you more room for more sippies!

*I forgot to mention that it didn't leak! Duh...how could I have forgotten that major component?! Evan shook it, dropped it, you name it, he did it. Nothing came out of it! I'm used to having a child with a sopping wet shirt and water (or juice) all over the high chair tray and in his hair. I was very pleased with this!

So overall, I was really happy with this sippy. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was that I was sent pink sippies. I don't think Evan will mind too much being that he couldn't care less what color a cup is he's drinking out of but mommy knows and it bothers her! haha!

Want one of your own? They are now available exclusively at all Babies"R"Us stores and online at Babiesrus.com/tommeetippee.

I'd also like to disclose that I received this sippy free of charge from Tommee Tippee.

5 comments:

  1. Too bad my kids are out of sippy cup phase. That sounds neat. They always come out with cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun review! You had me laughing about the cups being sent to you in pink. I think I might have an issue with that if I had a boy too!

    Hope you're having a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I wish we had grandkids little enough to use a sippee cup...waaahhhh....such a cute review. They are just going to love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy to clean is probably the first thing I look at. How many cup "nipples" out there have so many groove, milk dries up and hardens - gross!! Personally, we're fans of Nuby training cup. Jax refused to drink out of anything strawlike or if it has a hard top (Playtex).

    I bought Jax's BabyLegs from their site when he was only a few months old. They had alot of boy colors at the time... but are like $12 a piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely like things that are easy to clean! I like using the straw cups for Kyndra.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin