THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
grocery dollars??? Well here's your chance to find out!
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, Yoplait Fiber One yogurt and Safeway, I received an awesome $50 gift card to Safeway (or Vons, Pavillions, Genuardi's, Dominick's, Carrs, Randalls or Tom Thumb) and a VIP coupon for a Free Yoplait Fiber One yogurt multipak. I hopped on over to Safeway with my handy dandy coupon and picked up a strawberry multipak along with my other groceries. The next morning, I tried one of the yogurt containers for breakfast along with a slice of whole wheat toast and some orange juice. It sure did hit the spot and in fact I had another for lunch! Pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Then, I was very excited to know that until tomorrow February 9th, Safeway is holding a promotion for the same Yoplait Fiber One yogurt where you can purchase two 4-packs for only $4.00! How cool is that? That's about the same amount you'd pay for one frozen yogurt at one of those little frozen yogurt shops! So if you want to take advantage of this great deal you should do it soon as it ends tomorrow!
Now for the best part....how would you like to win the same $50 gift card I received? Well, here's your chance! MyBlogSpark is giving one of my lucky readers just that! Here's how to enter to win:
Open to US residents only.
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell me which Yoplait Fiber One yogurt you'd like to try during Safeway's special promotion. If you don't know what flavors they come in, go here to take a look.
2. Become a follower of my blog and receive another entry
3. Add my Etsy button to your sidebar and receive another entry
4. Blog about this giveaway and receive another entry
5. Tweet about this giveaway and receive another entry
That's it!
This contest will run until Friday February 12th at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced on Saturday February 13th.
Just imagine what $50 taken off your grocery bill could do! Now go and enter!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























I'm not so adventurous with my yogurt flavors - I'd stick with Strawberry :(
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDelete(And that last face was supposed to be a smile, I don't know what happened! Maybe I subcouniously feel the need to branch out my yogurt comfort zone!)
Mine would defintiely be strawberry! Cool giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely have to try Key Lime Pie - I LOVE that flavor any day! What an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Vanilla. I'm bo-ring, I know :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower ;)
ReplyDeleteI would choose vanilla!
ReplyDeleteI follow along
ReplyDeleteHey V! You can totaly delete this comment after you get it, but I just wanted to mention that I'm finally getting to blogging about this today too. I tried to do it last night and never got to it! :( I'll be linking to you so that people know they can enter in in both places!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good day!
I agree with Kate, I am gonna stick with strawberry too! ♥ :)
ReplyDeleteAaaand I follow! ♥
ReplyDeleteYour button is already on my sidebar. ♥ :)
ReplyDeleteJust finished blogging about it! ♥
ReplyDeleteTweeted about it!
ReplyDeletehere's my twitter address: twitter.com/annagraysmith
♥
My daughter Kyndra will prolly eat the yogurt and she'd eat any flavor but I'll say peach.
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteI have you etsy button in my store link. Does that count?
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try vanilla!
ReplyDeleteTweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/calidreamin87/status/8953836179
I love strawberry but I'd like to try Key Lime Pie!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteTweet: http://twitter.com/princessla66/status/8955531914
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete