Monday, March 8, 2010

the sun was shining bright!

You would have never known that only two days ago, the sun was out brightly shining, sweatshirts and jackets we left at home and the sound of children laughing rang out from the park.

You would have never known that because it is raining, so very cold and the wind is blowing like crazy outside! I don't mind though because I love the rain and everything about it! It has always brought me some sort of comfort and I just love to cuddle up on the sofa with a warm blanket while listening to the rain through the opened back door.

But Saturday was so different. Ben, my sister, Evan and I took advantage of the wonderful warm weather and walked down to the park and played. I even took a turn on the swings! I guess I'm getting old because I kinda got that car sick feeling as I swung! haha!

Since it's almost next to impossible to get a decent picture of Evan when he's running loose, I took up the opportunity while he was in the baby swing and took a bunch of pictures of him. My sister was making him laugh and the pictures just turned out so precious! You would just love it if you heard his laugh and saw his smile in person!

evan canvas2

evan canvas

evan canvas3

Oh to be a kid again! Then I wouldn't get sick on the swings!

7 comments:

  1. Those are such cute photos! The same thing happened here. It was so nice on Saturday, a little cooler on Sunday, then yesterday it was raining and the wind was crazy and cold! That's funny about getting sick on the swings. I love to swing too, but haven't been in so long. I wonder if I would get sick on them now too? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to spend a sunshine-y day. We had the same weather pattern here. It's currently 27 degrees aoutside and there is fost everywhere! And snow was forecast down to 1000 ft. Winter sure is going out with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful here today but we are supposed to get rain soon too. Great swing pictures. Love the sunshine in the background. AWesome shots. I get sick on swings too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved swinging! And you did get some great pics of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his smile! I also get that little sick feeling in my tummy, too!! It's raining and gross here, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have added a caption under the picture of Evan walking up the slide saying "two...two...two...two" :) I smile every time I think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute pics of Evan! Love his smile! It's been raining off and on over here too but it managed to go away during the day today which was nice! I can't wait until it's sunny all the time!

    P.S. Forgot to mention that I got the table runner I won in the mail yesterday! I love it! Thanks again for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin