Wednesday, May 19, 2010

can you smell pizza? GIVEAWAY!!

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Freschetta. All opinions are 100% mine.

So a few weeks ago I was sent some coupons from Freschetta via SocialSpark to try one of their new Flatbread Pizzas for free! I was lucky enough to find them at the first grocery store I went to and went home to bake it right up!



Now, I'm a very picky pizza eater and not many meet my 'standards' in taste, texture and quality. I usually go for puffy crusts, not too oily with a slight crunch. I'll admit that I wasn't too fond of the idea of a thin pizza but knew I should at least give it a try. Boy am I glad I did! We tried the Pepperoni style pizza and it was delicious! I didn't miss the puffy crust in the least and I kept coming back for more! In fact, I ate three whole slices and half of Evan's! haha! The crust was crispy and super yummy and one of the best parts was that it only takes 7-9 minutes to bake which is awesome for me when I'm so hungry and I can't wait to fill my belly! The toppings were very good and compared to other frozen varieties, tasted much fresher and not frozen like. A big plus in my book!

I apologize that I wasn't able to post pics of our pizza. BOTH of my camera's batteries were dead! Doh!

Right now, Freschetta is offering this coupon for you to try one of their yummy Flatbread Pizzas! I encourage you to try one out for yourselves and see how delicious their Flatbread Pizzas are! In addition, I have four extra coupons for a FREE pizza and four of you lucky readers will win one!

I thought I'd do this giveaway a little different and make it a little fun (or at least I think it's fun! ha!). The first four people who can correctly answer this question will win one of these coupons! Sound like a deal? Good!

In honor of my little man's 2nd birthday in 6 short days I thought I'd ask a question about him! On the day of Evan's birth, he was:

1. 7lbs 4oz and 19in long

2. 7lbs 9oz and 21 in long

3. 8lbs 2oz and 19in long

4. 8lbs 7oz and 20in long

This giveaway is open to US residents only. One entry per person unless four winners aren't achieved. In which case, second entries will be allowed. Giveaway will be open until Thursday May 20th at 11:59pm. All winners must get back with me within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen. These coupons expire on the 31st so I need to get them out asap!

I also would like to encourage you all to share this giveaway with your family and friends and become fans of Freschetta on Facebook and/or Twitter, there's sure to be lots of goodies over there!

Visit my sponsor: Freschetta Pizza
Freschetta FlatBread Visit my sponsor: Freschetta Pizza

15 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess 2. 7lbs 9oz and 21 in long - and every inch cute!

    Fun giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm guessing number four. :0) and hoping my baby is that size or smaller. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing #2.

    karin56381@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess #3 :)

    kerin0874 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to guess #1 -
    1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im guessing #2 since that's what my daughter weighed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll just guess #3. Yummy pizza!!! I am so hungry now! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to guess #3.

    shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing number 2. Thanks.

    judy(dot)greenberg(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pizza sounds yummy! Fun way to win too!

    I'm guessing #1 because I know you delivered early and I'm thinking he was smaller than what you put for #3 and #4. I'm gonna kick myself if it's really #2, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'll go with #3
    Thanks !
    ababe28-at-hotmail-dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm guessing #1 - flatbread pizza sounds great

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin