Monday, May 17, 2010

a new look and a winner!

I'm at it again....I have a new look. You like? I have this on again off again love relationship with blog design and HTML/CSS coding. I play around with it until I get so frustrated I could throw my laptop out the window (but I wouldn't...or would I??). This past weekend was one of those weekends where I felt I could try and tackle it again and learn something new. But in this case, learned something I've been trying to teach myself for months now and grew to frustrated with the process. I finally finished my new look late last night and I think I like it. I've always loved the look of modern straight clean lines of some blogs and so that was the look I was going for. We'll see....maybe I'll learn something else this week and change it all up again....who knows...

Anywho, we have a winner for the 'Udder Covers' giveaway I had last week. I apologize for just now announcing the winner. I was caught up with my Sharkies yesterday afternoon and then napped about two or three times after that! haha! Gotta love Sunday afternoons right?

So....the winner of the 'Udder Covers' giveaway is......
 


Entry #4 from Kristin which said....




So I guess this cover will go to Kate! Woo Hoo! Congratulations Kristin and Kate!

Kate, if you could email me with your mailing info, I'll get it out to you right away!

Thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for another great giveaway this week!!!






9 comments:

  1. I love your new look! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kristin and Kate! So exciting!!!

    I love the new look, esp the font in the header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both Kristin and Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look, especially the photos of Evan! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your new look!! I love the picture of you at the top :)

    Woo hoo! I can't believe I won and that is so neat to be able to give it to Kate!! This is the 2nd giveaway this week that I said I would give away if I won, and I won both of them!! So fun!! Thanks so much for the chance to win! That is such a nice giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally dig your new look!! Can I be a winner? :) Love you sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog makeover looks great! I'm in line to get one (hired it done) and can't wait until it's up and running. I could probably do most of it myself, except the graphics.
    Great job!!!

    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin