THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
I think that my biological clock may be telling me something because the last several times I've gone to the mall, there are newborns everywhere I look! And all, if not most, of these newborns, are new newborns. I'm talking just born 20 minutes before going to the mall. They are so teeny tiny and so stinkin' adorable! I can hardly stand it!
Last week, I received an email from Planning Family and was offered a free 'Udder Cover' of my choice! I don't remember when I signed up for this website but I'm glad I did! Now, if I were one of the lucky women out there currently pregnant or who have just become a new mommy, I would be super duper excited, but since I'm not one of those lucky ladies, I've decided to give my 'Udder Cover' to one of you! And even if you are in the same boat as me and don't have use for one of these right now, they would make a perfect baby shower gift or you could even save it for yourself!
'Udder Covers' come in a variety of patterns and the one I chose was this one:
One of my favorite colors is purple and I just love the damask pattern, plus all the others were back ordered until the end of June! haha! So I hope you like purple too!
All you have to do to win is...
1. Leave me a comment telling me what you'll do with the cover if you win it! Will you give it away as a gift, keep it for yourself or what? One entry
2. Follow my blog! Leave me a separate comment letting me know. One entry
3. And finally, if you do both of these, which I know you will since they're pretty easy peasy, leave me a third separate comment letting me know you did and you'll be entered in a third time!
And that's it! Pretty simple, huh?
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will be open until Saturday May 15th at 11:59pm. I'll announce the winner sometime on Sunday...it may be later in the day as I'll be watching my San Jose Sharks kick some booty in the Stanley Cup Playoffs Western Conference Finals! Go Sharks!






















I would LOVE this! Since I just announced I am 3 months along today :) BIG SMILE! I never had one with Molly, so I would always go out to the car and be by myself. So I would love to use this!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!!
ReplyDeleteI did both of them!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for Kate's comment above :D If I win, I'm giving mine to her! What a beautiful fabric too!
ReplyDeleteI did both of them.....thanks for a chance to win! Hope you have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love these! I never had one with my first two, and it was like, a NECESSITY with Kam! I still use it from time to time. I'm pretty sure that I would give it away if I won {several friends just announced they are pregnant, woohoo!}. But I can't promise anything if I fall in love with it ;)
ReplyDeleteI follow :)
ReplyDeleteI did both! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome giveaway!!! I would LOVE to have one!!! I know this sounds selfish but if I won I would keep it to use for myself! :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I follow!
ReplyDeleteI did both!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited about this! I have an Udder Cover (plain pink) but it got bleach on it :( So I'd love to win this one!
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it for myself...I loooove the pattern and color!
I already follow you :)
ReplyDeleteI did BOTH!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is great, but I am tooo ollllddddd to sign up, just want to check in and see what's been going on with you! Been behind on blogging lately and I have missed you guys!
ReplyDeleteBoo sharks. LOL How could they devour my wings like that. Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteIF I win give it to Veronica...my sweet friend. Can I do that?
I follow.
ReplyDeleteI did them both
ReplyDeleteI think I would give it as a gift since I bought one not to long ago.
ReplyDeleteboth done!
ReplyDelete