This is going to be a short post due to the fact that I have a little over 12 hours left before little man's 2nd birthday party! I've been doing tons of standing so my feet and back are killing me. I've finished with most of the decorations and the cupcakes. I'll decorate Evan's cake in the morning and also put together the fruit kabobs I have planned. Can't wait to share pics of the fun day!
Just wanted to say a little thank you to those who prayed for the house we viewed earlier this week. I was beginning to get a little discouraged last night when I didn't receive a call from the landlord. I kept praying asking God to help me not get my hopes up and to keep my mind off the whole situation. I was feeling really really anxious yesterday and just feeling down. Plus for some odd reason, my heart was skipping beats for a few days this week which was really scaring me, PLUS I had a major UTI. I'm in bad shape people! haha!
Anyway, I got a call this morning and the house was offered to us! I was and still am so excited! The place is so cute and just perfect for us! The landlord stopped by our house this afternoon so we could sign the lease agreement and hand over half of the security deposit. We are planning on a June 15th move in date so we've really got to get our bags (and boxes) packing!
Anyway, thanks again for all the prayers! We're so excited!
Oh and for the Freschetta pizza coupon giveaway, I had only two people guessed the correct answer. That's a little hint if you want to check it out and guess again! The first TWO people to guess it correctly will win the last two coupons!
Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back on Sunday or Monday with birthday party pics and to announce the winners! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















So excited for you guys about the house! That will be so fun to move into your new place.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow for the party! I'll be praying that everything goes smoothely and you'll have a great day!
Try to get some rest and maybe get yourself some cranberry juice tomorrow!
I'll be looking forward to seeing pics of the party next week and I'm crossing my fingers on the pizza giveaway. I'm feeling good about what I choose!
Very happy about the house for you!! yay!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the party will be a blast!!
First of all...I had a UTI last week too! It was awful...and I'm afraid it might not have gone away either. Yuck! Secondly, I hope you have a WONDERFUL party for your little man. Happy Birthday Evan!
ReplyDeletehope the party goes well!! YAY! YAY! to the house. and the 15th is so soon too! you won't have to wait long! :0)
ReplyDeleteWow! A house, how wonderful!!! Hope you have a wonderful time with Evan's birthday party - enjoy!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the house! i am sure the party will be a blast...can't wait for pictures.
ReplyDeletemy guess is number 4 :0)
Hooray for the house! I am so excited for you!! I hope you have a great time at Evan's party too. I know everything you made looks fabulous!! Hope you're feeling better soon too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
So was it #4?
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by again to say that I hope you guys are having a great day! Alyssa and I said a prayer for you today! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Evan!
That is awesome about your house and I hope that his party went well. I cannot wait to see the pictures. I'll bet it was amazing.
ReplyDeleteYUCK! On the UTI...
ReplyDeleteYAY! For the party...
YAHOO! For the house...
And finally I'm your 100th follower! WHOO HOO! (I thought I was already a follower... but apparently not...)