Anyway, the party was scheduled to start at 5pm and he arrived just after. It was held in my sister's backyard and was set up so cute! My sister chose orange, green, blue and brown as the colors which I thought were fabulous together!
Banner I made:


As he made his grand entrance, I stood where I could get some action shots as he walked in. It was so fun to watch his face as he saw all his family and friends shouting 'Surprise' and having confetti thrown on him! My sister walked him back to the backyard so that's who's in front of him in the first few shots:

















He was so surprised! It was a lot of fun!
After everyone ate some yummy BBQ, David opened his gifts. Ben, Evan and I bought him a new BBQ which he had been wanting for a long time. Here he is opening it up:


Then after gifts it was cake time...my personal favorite! haha! I made him his own cupcake cake and then regular cupcakes for everyone else. I colored the inside of his cake in orange, blue and green and iced it with chocolate icing. Talk about Yum-O for sure!



And what was left of the cupcakes just before we left to go home and put little man down for the night!

It was a fun day and it was so good to visit with old friends!
Happy 30th Birthday lil bro! I love you very much!





















That cupcake cake is pretty awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Love the banner! And the cupcake shot of him eating....so funny! I love the way you made it different colors.....so neat!!!
ReplyDeletelooks like a ton of fun!!
ReplyDeleteshaun turns 30 in january, but refuses to have a party. party pooper!! lol.
Can I be invited to YOUR parties??? That cupcake and that banner looks AWESOME!!!! And I love his reaction :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You did an amazing job on everything! The progression of pics was fun to see too!
ReplyDeleteThe banner looked awesome and so did the treats! Great job!!!