I was doing a little search for some recipes and I found a few that I thought looked fun and yummy too! I don't usually post photos taken by others for fear of copyright infringement but I figure if I give credit where credit is due, I should be okay!
This strawberry feta salad looks so refreshing doesn't it?
{photo and recipe courtesy of Dashing Dish}
And I thought that these delicious looking hot dogs would go perfect with my 'low key' theme!
{photo and recipe courtesy of BH&G}
And I know that I already posted a salad with strawberries, but this one looked to good to pass up!
{photo and recipe courtesy of the Examiner}
And then for a simple dessert (but you know this won't be the only dessert! ha!) some fun red, white & blue star cookies! I'm not sure about the actual recipe though as after I read some of the reviews, I'm not sure I'll go that route but making star shaped cookies is the basic idea here!
{photo and recipe courtesy of Taste of Home}
And oh my goodness.....these all look so mouth watering! I won't make them all....but it's very tempting!
{photo and recipe courtesy of Taste of Home}
{photo and recipe courtesy of Taste of Home}
{photo and recipe courtesy of Taste of Home}
And if you're hankering for more, if you go here, you'll find many more beautiful and delicious looking 4th of July dessert recipes!
I thought it would be fun if I made a colorful little drink to add to the theme and when I saw this I thought it was perfect!
{photo and recipe courtesy of RecipeZaar}
As I was snooping around from website to website, I found these fun and not to mention, adorable treats!
{photo and recipe courtesy of My Recipes}
{photo and recipe courtesy of Everyday with Rachael Ray}
For a tablescape, I'd so love to do something like any of these! I'll most likely do something much simpler considering the move and all but if we were all settled...boy, I'd be all over any one of'em!
{photo courtesy of Between Naps on the Porch}
{photo courtesy of Home Ever After}
{photo courtesy of Springmont Cottage}
{photo courtesy of Hostess with the Mostess}
Aren't they are so gorgeous?! And all those dishes are so tempting! I'm really looking forward to Sunday and being able to share it with my two favorite boys! I also hoping to find something really fun to go to to see the fireworks. For the past 3 years we've spent it at home which is awesome because we live on a fairly large hill that gives us 360 degree views. On all sides you can see fireworks for miles so it's like a huge light show all around! It's so cool! I'm sure going to miss that when we leave next week. If we want to come to view the shows again in the coming years, we'll just be one of the many who travel up the hill to see them and boy are there a lot!
Anywho, I wish you and your family and friends a wonderful 4th of July celebration and that you make many many wonderful new memories!
Oh and I'd just like to wish my wonderful sister, Lisa, a very happy 31st birthday today! She's the best sister in the whole wide world and I love her very much! Happy Birthday Sis!


































I'm actually up late tonight. What a surprise, huh? ;)
ReplyDeleteI love all these pics. They give me tons of inspiration! Have you checked out my last post? I have a link to a new blog I found through another friend and I love it! It's called Tidy Mom and she put up a new post today for patriotic themed items that she's found all over that are adorable. You have to check it out!
Hope you have a wonderful 4th and Happy birthday to Lisa too!
Girl you found some great ideas and if you do those for your family 4th you are my new hero. Those are all awesome. Can't wait to see your pictures.
ReplyDeleteHope you see great fire works and that you have a great time.
Happy Birthday to your sister.
Soooo glad there are no calories in photos!!! Your pictures are wonderful - thanks for the inspiration! Happy 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteAll those pictures are making me hungry! Ha! Such cute ideas!! Hope you have a good weekend with your guys!
ReplyDeleteI love Taste of Home, I liked it more when they first came out, but all the recipes are good and easy to fix. Main thing, you can find the ingredients! LOL Love the drink, think I will be making that for the 4th!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, you're so creative! I mean, it comes close to blowing my mind how you come up with these! Very cute. =)
ReplyDeleteThose are so adorable and delicious looking! Yummmy!! I can't wait to see your pictures. I am going to try and take step by step pictures of me making the cupcakes on my site.
ReplyDeleteHave a great 4th of July weekend.
I have the recipe to those Jello pops. I really should make them!! I love those strawberries. That's pretty neat!
ReplyDelete