So I know that this is a couple days late, but I just wanted to wish my sister a very happy belated 31st birthday! I made mention of it on my last post, but I wanted to dedicate an entire post just for her!
Let's see....Lisa Marie....she was born on July 1, 1979 and shares the same age with our brother for 10 days. They are Irish twins I guess you could say! Growing up we weren't too close as I was her big sister and just way too cool to hang with the little sister (note the sarcasm!). But as an adult, I've grown to appreciate my sister in a completely different way. Over the past couple years we have grown so close and I'm so very proud to call her my very best friend. I simply couldn't imagine my life without her and I appreciate her so much. She is an awesome auntie to Evan and loves him to pieces. She's an adoring and loving wife to her new hubby Paul and a caring step-mom to Heaven (her step-daughter's name).
So Happy Birthday little sis! Here's to a wonderful and eventful (babies?) 31st year of life! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















Happy Birthday to your sister! That was such a sweet post. I love that picture! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful like her sister:) Happy Birthday to your sis.
ReplyDeleteThanks sis!! I love you too. :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to your sister. as sweet post. you guys look beautiful in the picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo of the two of you! Happy Birthday to your sis. Sisters are so very precious.
ReplyDelete