Thursday, August 5, 2010

fun project!

So my brother is getting married next month and I have the privilege of helping with the favors. I started to work on them last night and I was very excited with how they turned out!

The wedding colors are white, black and purple with a damask pattern so I set out in search for these items. I was happy when I actually found card stock in patterns similar to damask so I snatched them right up! Here's how the samples turned out!

Box #1
blackwithwhite (Large)

Box #2
whitewithblack (Large)

Box #3
biggerprintblackwithwhite (Large)

Box #4 - This one is a little different with the polka dots, but I thought the paper was really pretty!
polkadots (Large)

The bride and groom choose box #3 so I'll get busy making these as soon as I get all the supplies!!!

Yay for projects!!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I like #1 and #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I've never made boxes from scratch before, but I know some of the cricut cartridges have templates for them and I was wanting to try that out. I want to try envelopes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Box #3 was my favorite too. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin