I can't get enough of Starbucks these days! My newest favorite is the Java Chip Frapaccino. Tonight I went and got my old favorite, a white chocolate mocha. Could explain why it's almost one in the morning and I'm still up, LOL!
Yummmy! I love Starbucks!
Looks pretty yum! :)
That one in the drink carrier looks so yummy
you could link this up to wednesday's walk as well! I'm doing a giveaway! and I had a must have trip to starbucks when we were in ephesus, turkey in June. love that place!
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!
I can't get enough of Starbucks these days! My newest favorite is the Java Chip Frapaccino. Tonight I went and got my old favorite, a white chocolate mocha. Could explain why it's almost one in the morning and I'm still up, LOL!
ReplyDeleteYummmy! I love Starbucks!
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty yum! :)
ReplyDeleteThat one in the drink carrier looks so yummy
ReplyDeleteyou could link this up to wednesday's walk as well! I'm doing a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteand I had a must have trip to starbucks when we were in ephesus, turkey in June. love that place!