Thank you all for all your wonderful words of encouragement!!! I was so surprised when I checked my phone yesterday morning and saw so many comments to my last post! I am just so excited about this!
I'm going to try to work on some samples for things I'm thinking of adding to my shop this week during Evan's nap times and I'll share them here. I sat down this evening and brainstormed a bit about what things I can possibly add and here are some of those things:
1. Party Banners
2. Cupcake Toppers
3. Invitations
4. Party Hats
5. Favor Tags
6. Personalized Napkin Rings
7. Thank You Cards
8. Place Card Settings
9. Door Signs or any type of sign (other than the banners)
Some of these things I haven't actually made before so I'm going to practice and see if I can even do them! haha!
I'm also considering supplying other party supplies such as plates, napkins, streamers, balloons, table cloths, curling ribbon, plastic ware, cups, etc. I would supply them in colors that coordinate with the party theme and could be mixed and matched according to the customers desires.
Anywho, I just wanted to say thank you for all the encouraging words and excitement for me, it makes it so much more exciting for me! Also, since a lot of online shops are word of mouth type of shops, if anyone is interested in maybe hosting a giveaway of any of these things, just let me know.
Thanks again and stay tuned for some fun stuff this week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















This sounds like a great idea! How exciting! Good luck coming up with your ideas :) Have you ever seen Polka Dot Mom blog? She has a business where she does party stuff, but everything has polka dots.
ReplyDeleteEverything sounds good to me! I've heard about the gal Kristin mentioned in her comment and I've seen her stuff because my sister ordered some stuff from there for my niece's party. This is going to be really fun! You know I love doing review/giveaways so just let me know if you'd like me to host one for you!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are going to do this. So excited for you. I am up for doing a review/giveaway. Just let me know! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a fabulous idea!! and i think you'll do great at it! i would love to help show support and do a review for you!! let me know! ((we could swap stuff. wildtree for some super cute v stuff! :) ))
ReplyDelete