It's so funny because this morning as I was editing this photo, I realized that Evan was doing exactly what he is doing in this picture except on everything in the house!
He's climbing on the arms of the couches, sitting on the coffee table, I found him sitting in the laundry basket that I just brought in from the garage that was filled with clean clothes and I'm pretty sure I'd find him on the kitchen table if I'd let him!
This boy is a mover. In all the sense of the word. He can be dog tired (what does that mean exactly?) and as long as he's not tied down to something, he'll just keep going. Like the Energizer Bunny. For example, last Friday at the wedding, he danced the night away with everyone else on the floor...for reals! Well, that's not entirely true, he jumped. Up and down for well over an hour and a half. And he loved it! He was even on the floor when the garter was tossed! haha!
I got a video of the action but it's tad bit long to post here. But hey, as soon as I can figure out how edit down a video, I'll post it here! Better yet, can anyone out there in blogland point me in the right direction on how to do that? I'm dying to post it and show off my sons moves! haha!
Hope everyone had a great Friday!!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















Dustyn has been climbing on everything too. If you find out how to edit the video let me know. I need to find a place too.
ReplyDeleteyou can cut a video down at Onetruemedia.com. I edit and shorten all my videos there. They also give you a code once you are done to pop it right into your blog. It is awesome...no downloading time like in blogger.
ReplyDeleteBoys are climbers. I am constantly telling Stunt Man to get down from things. Heart attacks.
Thanks for following! And, thank you for the compliments!!
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling my very young toddler will be doing the same thing before too long. But, right now we're still waiting for him to walk. He can hold off until he's 16 as far as I'm concerned! Ha! I love hearing your stories! Evan is SO precious!
I LOVE your blog... I'll be following along:) He is WAY to cute, and I am dreading the day I have to start chasing around our little man. I know he's going to keep me busy!
ReplyDeleteMolly and Evan would make for a great combo! My word, my child moves all the time!! Sweet pic!
ReplyDeleteAudrey's the same way, always running everywhere, operating off little to no sleep with boundless energy. Guess it's no really a boy only thing!
ReplyDelete