Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the post in which i expose myself as a geek

So this week is like so totally awesome.

First I'd just like to say that this summer was B-O-R-I-N-G on the television front. Not much was going on on the boob tube at night and it was getting old. I'm talking gettin' wrinkles and everything. So you can imagine my super duper excitement for this week because it's....PREMIERE WEEK!!! Yay!

Let's see....

Well...last week I missed 'The Apprentice' season premiere, whoops!


But you can be sure I'll be front and center this Thursday night!


Last night was the season opener of 'House' and it didn't disappoint...although I could have gone without all the hanky panky.



Tonight was 'The Biggest Loser' which I'm always so excited about! It's just such a great show that's so motivational!


Tomorrow night my San Jose Sharks kick off their pre-season schedule and that my friends is the highlight of my week...well except for my daddio's birthday party on Friday!

Thursday is well...you know...'The Apprentice'! And 'The Office'! How can I not watch Michael Scott make a complete idiot of himself???

On Friday the only thing I'll be watching on the TV are the games we'll be playing on the Wii for my dad's 60th birthday party we're hosting at our place! It's gonna be so fun!! I'll post more about it later this week. I have a bunch of fun stuff planned and I've just gotta share it!

Saturday usually isn't a TV watching day as we're usually out and about. I'll be visiting with a good friend Saturday afternoon at coffee and then we're headed to a beautiful park where I'll be photographing her adorable 3 year old little man! I'm so excited about this!!! Photos are surely to come!!! Stay tuned!!!

THEN....on Sunday...are you ready??? This is better than all the rest, well except for my Sharkies and my dad's party...'Dexter' starts!!!


Can you say 'Yay!'?! I can!! I've been waiting for this season premiere since last season ended and I CAN NOT wait to get into my comfies and hopefully with a good cup of coffee, what my show in the dark! That sounds like a good way to end a weekend if I do say so myself!!

So that's my super duper exciting week! I'm so glad I don't have to continue watching re-runs of 'Hoarders' or '48 Hours Hard Evidence'!

See....I told you I was a geek.

5 comments:

  1. I sorta liked the Apprentice, really liked Biggest Loser, however I cried through the entire episode! And I can't wait for the office!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Dexter. We watch it through netflix though. So we are waiting on last season right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I'm more the nerd because I don't watch any of these shows, maybe except "The Office." We only have one TV in our house right now too and the Hubs hogs it up so I never end up getting to watch anything I want anyway. For all I know, the only thing on TV these days is football. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE your design! The header is so welcoming looking!

    My family and I are major fans of The Office! I mean, who can't get enough of Michael?! (and Kevin and Dwight and Angela...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you just love the opening of The Office? We rewound it twice! Lots of good tv. We watch The Office and House. We also watch Community and The Big Bang Theory on Thursdays. I am so glad tv is back!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin