I'm also unveiling my new meme and I'm so excited!!! After rolling around different names in my head for the past few days I finally came up with something that reflects my goal and vision! Starting this Friday, I'll be hosting the first 'Family & Food Fridays!'!
If you click on the box above, you'll be directed to it's home page with all the information you need in order to participate! I'm looking forward to hosting this event every Friday and I'm thinking of having guest posters once a month or so who can post about their favorite recipes and family activities!!! So if you're interested, please let me know and I'll get you on the schedule!!!
Anywho, that's about it for now. I'm headed off to bed...boy oh boy will I regret this in the morning!! But it was worth getting it all finished! Have a happy Thursday!!!






















Love the new design and the new meme - I'm definately going to participate. And, I'd love to be a guest poster.
ReplyDeleteSo nice! I love it! Can't wait till tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteCute design and That shoulds like a great meme.
ReplyDeleteLove your new design!!! I wish I knew how to design stuff like that! I would probably be changing mine all the time if I did. Ha!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Great job!! Can't wait for tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove the blue and red combo! Also love the font you used or your post titles...it's the exact same on I have on my new blog design!
ReplyDeleteThe new meme name is great and I can't wait to see your first post!
love the new design!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun! I will try and link up when I can!
ReplyDelete