Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!
Oh dear! Is it mean that it made me laugh too? But really, I despise the dentist, so I hope you're feeling better soon!
That looks really painful! Hope it feels better soon!!
ouch! it looks very painful! i hope you feel better soon! side note...i got the hairbands/clips yesterday in the mail. thank you so much. my girls had to wear them right away! ;0)
ouch!!
I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!
Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh dear! Is it mean that it made me laugh too? But really, I despise the dentist, so I hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really painful! Hope it feels better soon!!
ReplyDeleteouch! it looks very painful! i hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteside note...i got the hairbands/clips yesterday in the mail. thank you so much. my girls had to wear them right away! ;0)
ouch!!
ReplyDelete