I was also able to get some time in with my camera and I got some fabulous shots of the pretty countryside. Everything was so bright and green, it was gorgeous! One of the places that Beth and her hubby took me to was this little place where Beth has gone apple picking with her family since she was a little girl. Towards the back of the place was this great little area where weddings are held and it was just GORGEOUS! I'm telling you gorgeous! To get to it you go down this little grassy slope down into this large grassy area that had something like a gazebo for the wedding ceremonies. Looking back up towards where we came from was just so beautiful and I was able to snap a shot of it.
Isn't it so beautiful? I love this shot. Love. I was also able to get some shots of Beth and her hubby and I'll post them as soon as I get the okay from Beth! They are so cute!
Well, that's it for today. I took Evan to the beach this morning and got some cool photos of him too so I'll be working on those this afternoon and have them ready to show tomorrow!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!






















I love this - what a beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!! Love your blog. And that is a beautiful shot, I love fall!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful visit! And I love the photo. Just beautiful and vibrant!
ReplyDeleteWow! What an awesome shot. I love it! Great job. Can't wait to see some other photos.
ReplyDeleteThat IS a gorgeous spot! I want to go!
ReplyDeleteLove the shot! You know I'm trying to take advantage of the "kidless days" by doing some girl trips! :)
ReplyDeleteYou captured my favorite place so perfectly! So serene! Hurry & come back... Maybe you can get a picture of the fog rolling in from the beach!
ReplyDelete