
Well, his name is Milo and he's our fluffy lovable orange tabby. Milo is a very interesting cat. The day we adopted him and his sister Camille, we knew we may have had our hands full. From the moment we met him all he wanted to do was run from us. He was such a skiddish kitty that we couldn't even get our hands on him to love on him or anything. I wondered if we should have taken him home at all because I was becoming a scratched up mess and constantly trying to find his latest hiding spot. But whenever I looked at that cute little face I just couldn't turn him away. He was just that darned cute.
Well, over time (not that long really) Milo made himself at home and not much of anything scares him anymore. Don't get me wrong, he does have his moments. Like the other night when I was in the kitchen and he was in the family room and I accidentally dropped something on the floor. He got so spooked that he scratched up my buffet table, the throw I had on my couch and almost knocked over a very breakable object onto the floor. I was so annoyed. But that's to be expected when you have a scaredy cat in the house.
Anyhow, one thing that has always amused Ben and I is the interesting ways in which he lays on the couch. I've never met a cat that lays this way and I find it quite cute. This morning as I was trying to pack Evan and I up to meet daddy for lunch, I spotted such a position on the arm of the couch. It was so stinkin funny I HAD to get a photo of it.

Check out those arms! Have you ever seen a cat lay this way?! It's too funny! It's as if he almost becomes one with the furniture. Sometimes we wonder how on earth he even finds these positions comfortable at all!
This cat....

Is freaking hilarious! And I love'em!





















I love it! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteWe have a cat that loves weird positions too - and he's also our scardy cat!
So cute! I am a sucker for cats! Elwood will still not get in our laps, but he is getting close! I love your cats! Is his sister just as fluffy??
ReplyDeleteHa!!!!! That IS hilarious!!! Silly kitty!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Love it!!! He is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I don't know why cats do that but it does make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I would SO fall in love with a cat like that!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it-
Carmen
www.keepingupklapper.com
Oh my goodness....I think I have his brother. My cat loves to lay like this. He is a beauty.
ReplyDeleteFellow Blog Hopper:)
that's so hilarious, what a handsome cat you have!
ReplyDeleteHere from NFF, happy weekend!
Love that picture....what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteVisiting you from New Friend Friday.
Thanks for your post & for adopting Milo. We have a dog we adopted just about 2 years ago. He is wonderful!
Kathiey:-)
Hah, thanks for the comment. :) I had to rant a little.
ReplyDelete