Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7 years

wedding (Large)
 Photo Courtesy of : Phoen.ix Photography of Los Gatos, CA

Yesterday Ben and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and it was a nice day. He had to work in the morning and early afternoon but was able to get off a few hours early which was nice. I had a late morning family photo shoot in Mountain View at Shoreline Park and it was so pretty there! I'm going to be posting pics from it shortly.

My MIL came over to sit with Evan for a couple hours while Ben and I headed out to dinner. She gave us a gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory, which if our fav! I was very tempted to get the annual Peppermint Bark Cheesecake but decided against it before leaving. However it's been on my mind for most of the day today so I'm not sure how long it'll last before I finally give in! haha!

On Sunday evening, I started to feel like I was getting a sore throat and it eventually turned into an aching body and I went to bed that night feeling horrible. I had to stay up late to finish putting the Christmas tree together and setting up the mantel. When I finally hit the pillow at 12:45 I was aching all over and had a headache. The next morning I started to worry that I may not be well enough to go out for our anniversary but thankfully as the day wore on, I started to feel much better. I was a little bummed though because since I was still all germy and I didn't want to get Ben sick, I wasn't able to give him a smooch on our anniversary! The first one ever and I'm still bummed about that! I'm feeling even better today so hopefully I can make up for that when he gets home! haha!

Today was kind of a boring day. Evan and I headed out around 11:45 and I grabbed a Starbucks before we just went driving. I had no idea where we were going but it was a nice drive. When we got home we had some lunch and Evan is now watching Toy Story 2. He LOVES Toy Story. I mean LOVES. I bought him a Woody doll a couple of weeks ago and he loves him. I'm thinking I'll get him a Buzz Lightyear doll as well for Christmas. We have a Disney store at the mall so it'll be easy to find. We've actually visited that store several times over the past few weeks and it's hard to leave without wanting to buy him something! haha! I think I want him to have all the toys more than he does!

Anyhow, that's about it for today. I'll announce the winner to my Wanchai Ferry and Macaroni Grill dinner kits giveway tomorrow. If you haven't already entered, be sure to do it before midnight tonight if want to win! I also have a fun post to write up about a fun blog gift exchange I was recently a part of. I got the cutest things and I want to share it!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 7 Years! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Mmmmm Cheesecake Factory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you started feeling better!

    My boys love Toy Story too! We got #3 last week and I think they've watched it 20 times already! (Should I admit that?!) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy, happy Anniversary to the two of you! =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Be sure to let me know you stopped by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin